HCI-DC 2018: Heathcare Cost Summit
West Health is convening an innovation summit in the nation’s capital focused on solving America’s healthcare cost crisis. The Summit features leaders from many sectors of healthcare including policymakers, healthcare providers, health systems, researchers, economists, insurers, government, industry and advocacy groups and patients. The goal is to fuel the best ideas, innovations and practical policy solutions to change the trajectory of the cost of healthcare in America.
- Convening diverse stakeholders dedicated to driving interoperability.
- Educating stakeholder groups less familiar with interoperability.
- Create Accountability among elected officials to make healthcare more affordable and accessible for all Americans.
- AdvanceCritical success factors for the continued transformation of the nation’s healthcare system.
- Inspire Action in specific areas that offer the greatest opportunity to lower the cost of healthcare.